Decorating entryways - Fireplace decorating photos.
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (entryway) entrance: something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- An entryway is a hall that is generally located at the front entrance of a house. An entryway often has a coat closet, and usually has linoleum or tile flooring rather than carpet, making it an easy-to-clean transition space between the outdoor and indoor areas.
- A way in to somewhere or something; an entrance
- (entryway) An opening or hallway allowing entry into a structure
Sometimes I wish I had a bigger entry way with a little table to set mail and keys on. Instead I just have this little corner with a basket for shoes and this little shelf to greet people.
ODC Group #3 Going Green, The Wall After
My newly painted entry way wall! :)
The pictures on the wall are all ones that I have taken, and are somewhat proud of as well.
dinosaur nursery decor
spa party decorating ideas
church decorations for easter
christmas dinner table decoration ideas
pineapple tree decoration
decorative coffee plates
living room decoration tips
halloween decorations for outdoors
rooms decoration games
Post a comment
| HOME |